Approx. Rs 1.5 Lakh / Unit(s)
Get Latest Price
|Usage||Foundry, Melting Shop|
The metallic components like scrap, bales, pig iron and foundry retains are stored in the hopper. The hopper shape is specially designed to enable bulky and irregular scrap pieces to be extracted without problem. Vibrating furnace charger is effective solutions to problems such as high labor cost, hazards operators faced in foundries, melting shops etc. Such a kind of automation allows foundry men to work at a safe distance thus preventing injuries arising out of molten metal splash. It also facilitates in rapid and quick charging of the furnace thereby allowing maximum utilization of the furnace, in addition to this, the damage to furnace lining is avoided which normally occurs in manual charging of the furnaces.Vibratory Furnace Charger consists of a vibrating feeder mounted on a moving trolley with a storage hopper mounted above the feeder. Our company make Vibratory furnace charger basically comprise of the following parts. Vibrating Feeder suitable for delivering required capacity. Storage hopper of required capacity. Moving carriage with driving arrangement. Control panel for operating the system. Cable reeling Drum / Cable Drag Chain.
- Very fast as compared to manual charging of furnace thereby enabling optimum use of the melting system.
- Extremely controlled charging of material into the furnace.
- Prevents damage to the furnace lining since the material is properly guided into the furnace so as to avoid the material from hitting the furnace walls.
- No direct exposure of manpower to the furnace thereby preventing dangerous accidents due to metal splash (since the operator can carry out the operations at a very safe distance).
- Minimum heat loss of the furnace since the charging process can be maintained continuously at the required rate.