Approx. Rs 50,000 / Unit(s)
Get Latest Price
|Type||Gyro Screen Machine|
is a unique particle size gradable separator designed for greater capacity per meter square of screening area & over size material discharge with relatively much less percentage fines than other screening machines. Industries catered:
- Mineral processing pharmaceutical
- Ceramic animal feed
- Food & beverages effluent & waste
- Abrasive industries water treatment.
- The top weight on the motor shaft rotates in a plane close to the center of the mass of assembly(gyratory screen). Rotation of the top eccentric weight creates vibration in the horizontal plane which causes material to move across the screen cloth to periphery. Increasing the top eccentric mass, increases the horizontal throw, causing oversize material to discharge at a faster rate. The bottom eccentric weight rotates below the center of mass, creating tilt on the screen, giving vibration in vertical & tangential planes. Increasing the vertical component of motion, which promotes turn over of material on the screen surface helping maximum quantity of under size material to pass through the screen. The vertical motion also minimizes blinding of screen by “near size” particles. The tangential component of motion is controlled by the angle of lead given to bottom weights with relation to top weight.
- Variation in lead angle controlled the spiral pattern of material travel over the screen cloth. Speed & flow pattern of material travel over the screen cloth can be set by the operator for maximum throughout & screening efficiency for any screen able product- wet or dry, coarse or fine, heavy or light, hot or cold. Typical material passes rapidly through the screen during its travel to the periphery. The over size material get continuously discharged through a tangential outlet.