Approx. Rs 8,500 / Unit(s)
Get Latest Price
Pneumatic ball vibrator
Star Trace Pvt Ltd is a reputed dealer in manufacturing and exporting of pneumatic ball vibrator in India. Star Trace pneumatic ball vibrators are manufactured with a rustproof extruded aluminium body fitted with hardened steel races on which a steel ball rotates.Features
The control unit comprises of a constant generator, an amplifier and seven segment LED display. An invariable current is made to pass through the Hall probe that when place in a magnetic field produces a voltage proportional to the magnetic filed. This voltage is amplifier circuit and output is read on a digital panel meter calibrated in kilo gauss. Specifications
- Nylon end plates are located on either side to contain the ball and prevent the ingress of dust an dwater, thus allowing the unit to be used in dusty or wet environments.
- Inlet and exhaust ports have standard pipe threads, allowing the exhaust air to be piped away, ensuring that n restriction is imposed o exhaust air.
- Four mounting holes are provided, two vertically and two horizontally for handling difficult mounting positions.
Star Trace Pneumatic Ball Vibrator, which is small in overal size, pneumatic ball vibrators frequency can be regulated by adjusting the flow of air to the vibrator making them useful for:
- Assisting the flow of material from chtes and hoppers.
- Preventing bottles and similar objects from locking together and blocking conveyor systems.
- Compaction of material in containers or moulds.
- Seperation of various sizes of material on screens.
- Maximum temperature 100°C -220°C.
- Noise level range 75 to 85 dBA.