Approx. Rs 1.2 Lakh / Unit(s)
Get Latest Price
Circular Motion Incline Vibrating Screen :
The circular motion screens is a new generation vibratory screening machine characterized by low profile, efficient protection of support structure from vibrating masses and virtually noiseless operation. The various versions of these circular motion screen permit its use for wet and dry screening, coarse and fine separations and are widely used in steel mills, mineral beatification plants, chemical, mining, food and fertilizer industries, coal preparation plants and many others. Features:
- High availability and operational reliability is the result of a highly developed design and quality standard.
- Reasonably priced and flexible due to the use of standardize components.
- The machine is economically equipped to customer's requirements with screen decks made of spring steel wire perforated sheet wire perforated sheet metal, rubber or polyurethane optimum utilization of the screening area by a deck arrangement which is adapted to suit the grain size concerned, namely longitudinal, transverse, inserted and laid linings.
- Quick changing of screen mats and of the specially developed removable names, to allow lengthwise tensioning using simple screw connections.
- Low noise level with grease lubricated circular drive units which run extremely quiet and are of a stable design with low harmonic oscillation
- Generously dimensioned bearings give long service life Low maintenance costs resulting from a direct drive using a normal commercial motor and a maintenance free cardan shaft.
- Dust seals are available as a options for all screens Easy, quick installation and removable of worn and replacement parts by the use of screw connections.