Approx. 2.1 Lakh / Unit
Get Latest Price
|Voltage (Volt)||220, 380|
Whilst enjoying immense popularity for many years on small horizontal and inclined screens , star trace is the first company in the world to perfect this simple drive arrangement on large dewatering screens. This single development has resulted in tremendous advantages as far as reduced maintenance, compactness and simplicity are concerned. Besides the simplicity of the drive, many other features have been incorporated to provide a machine which is specifically designed for heavy duty applications, long life, and low operating and maintenance costs, at a competitive price. The standard range of dewatering screens is presented later in the brochure, and these are normally available on short delivery. Advantages:
The advantages of of dewatering screens is that use of the following equipment has now been rendered unnecessary:
- External drive, with vee-belts or cardan shafts.
- Oil bath oscillators, with synchronising gears and oil leaks.
- Motor support stand, or overhead structure for motor support.
- Snubbers - the screen-mounted drive has eliminated the need for snubbers to reduce damage to vee-belts and external motors during the large oscillations that normally occur during stopping.
- Bearing failure is limited to the bearing itself. Particles from a failed bearing cannot circulate in an oilbath and cause possible damage to other bearings and synchronising gears.
- Compactness - screens can be positioned very closely with a minimum of space wastage.
- A vibrator motor needing reconditioning can easily be exchanged for a standby unit, with a minimum of downtime.
- Due to the absence of gears and vee-belts, the units use less power than conventional drives.